Change My Personal Information (Name, Address)

Any changes to personal information must be submitted in writing. No verbal changes will be made.

To make a name change, please complete the form below.

If you have married or divorced, a copy of the marriage certificate or court order must be sent along with your Change of Information form to our office at the following address:

Judges of the Probate Courts Retirement Fund Of Georgia

P.O. Box 56

Griffin, GA 30224